limpin' ain't easy

Monday, August 25, 2008

Yearbooking

While Mary and Jay were spooning on the couch and watching crackheads get busted on "Cops," I stumbled across Yearbook Yourself. The results are the following:

1966. My mom graduated high school that year. I look outrageously like her in this photo.


1976. I kind of want to bring this back.

1978. I long for the day that I can truly pull off this hairstyle.


1980. My sister was born; I look like Jennifer Grey.


1994. I very distinctly remember thinking the high schoolers in Huntsville, Al., (where I lived in '94) were the absolute coolest people ever. The bad perms, the giant bangs--epitome of awesome.

Surprisingly (or not) enough, all of this fake/ridiculous yearbook pictures look a thousand times better than any real yearbook pictures I've taken. Except for 7th grade. I looked good in my 7th grade picture. But of course, they didn't use that one in the yearbook; they used the prime time (homeroom) picture instead. Bastards.

1 comment:

AP said...

anne graduated in '94, with that haircut.