limpin' ain't easy

Monday, October 6, 2008

More of something else

So, there's a guy at work who always has some sort of comment for me. Sometimes it'll be entirely inappropriate, such as a sexual innuendo about the skirt I'm wearing. Other times, it's down right offensive. Over the summer, he's the guy that said "I saw a picture of you last Halloween and you looked so thin. What happened?" He tried continuing that conversation a few weeks later, asking me about my diet and exercise routine. Whatever, I've lost weight since then, but it still pisses me off. Also, on Saturday he pointed to the corners of my mouth and asked if I got bitten by a bug. Well, I had a couple of pimples. Hi, that's embarrassing. Who says that to another person? Clearly they were zits. I usually have clear skin and yes, I was upset about them. I don't get it. Then today, he told me to adjust my scarf. Anyway, it's weird, and I don't like it.

In other news, my acupuncturist bought me a delicious vegan brownie while she was at the shore yesterday and called me up to get from her office. She knew it wouldn't last until my appointment Friday. I think that that was just the sweetest thing, and it totally made my day. Plus the brownie is b-b-banging.

No comments: