limpin' ain't easy

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmastime is Here

For the first time, probably ever, I am ready for Christmas. Presents are wrapped and ready to go. I only have a couple more things to pick up (they've already been ordered). This year is weird for me, though. This year, I'm a grown-up. I've been promoted at work (wahoo) and I'm living in the apartment where I'll probably spend the next 2 years. I'm very happy about all of this, but it's also new and a little bit scary. I'm going to my parents' house in South Carolina for a few days, then I'm coming back up North to go back to work. Not to come back to school, but work.

My Christmas spirit is still high, and I look forward to baking treats for my friends. I haven't decided which charity to donate my yearly alms to, any thoughts?

No comments: