limpin' ain't easy

Monday, January 12, 2009

Hooray!

I got the internship! I am so very excited to get coffee for the people who work at my favorite place in the world. As I was chatting with a couple of girlfriends, we discussed that I should start dating someone in the city. Of course, I wouldn't date someone from my floor because that is just silly and very faux pas. However, there are many floors in the building where I will be working and so I have come up with a pro and con list for dating amongst the different floors:

MTV:
Pro-He will be hip to the latest jive
Con-His pants will be tighter than mine.
Comedy Central:
Pro-He'll be funny
Con-He might think Carlos Mencia is funny
Spike TV:
Pro-He'll be a man's man
Con-Everything will be XTREME
TV Land:
Pro-He'll understand my "I Love Lucy" references
Con-He'll understand my "I Love Lucy" references
Nickelodeon:
Pro-He'll love kids
Con-He'll slime me

No comments: